Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Burn Dates: Spring - April 15th through May 30th. Fall - September 15th through October 31st. (Both seasons are contingent upon weather conditions.)
Please fill out the form below and read the burning requirements. When completed submit the form. You will be contacted by a representative of the Ephraim Fire Department to complete your request.
1. No burning of trash or construction debris is permitted.
2. All burning shall take place when there is little to no wind and humidity is at a higher level. (Mornings are best)
3. Burn shall take place in an open area away from structures and no overhead power or phone lines. Burns shall not be done on city curbs or streets.
4. Fire shall be attended at all times until the fire is fully extinguished.
5. Fire shall be kept to a manageable size at all times.
6. Permittee must have proper suppression equipment to maintain control of the fire at all times. (Garden hose, fire extinguisher, etc.)
7. Be considerate of neighbors. Smokey fires that cause a nuisance will terminate the fire activity.
8. This agreement does not release the signed applicant from any responsibility relating to violations or damages that may occur as a result of the fire activity.
9. Permit is only valid for the location stated above.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field