- Download Incident Form (PDF)
- Download Bail Schedule (PDF)
- Emergency Siren/Warning System
- OHV/ATV Regulations (PDF)
- Report A Problem
- GRAMA Request Form
- Patrol Check Request
- Officer Involved Critical Incident Protocol
The Law Enforcement Officer Involved Critical Incident Investigative Protocol has been established to provide uniform procedures and mutually agreed-upon guidelines. The goal and purpose of the Protocol is to ensure compliance with Utah Code Annotated 76-2-408 along with ensuring every investigation of an Officer Involved Critical Incident (OICI) is conducted professionally, thoroughly, and impartially.
Animal Control Officer:
Stephen Brandt 435-851-6462
Welcome to the City of Ephraim Animal Control and Services Unit
The mission of the Ephraim City Animal Control and Services Utah Unit is to provide the citizens of Ephraim with effective and cost-efficient animal services by active enforcement of state and local laws, the humane sheltering and disposal of stray and unwanted animals, and the promotion of responsible pet ownership and animal welfare.
The primary objective of Animal Services employees is to provide quality service to the citizens while dedicating themselves to improving the co-existence of animals and humans.
Other objectives are to :
1. Maintain the highest quality of services to the community.
2. Relieve the pain and suffering of animals.
3. Promote responsible pet ownership.
4. Increase public awareness of animal issues.
5. Co-operation with Breed Rescue / Animal Welfare Organizations.
6. Continue training and education for management and staff.
Animal Control Ordinance